Introduction to Digital Cameras
31 Cahill Cres.,
For absolute beginners, covering topics such as –
* glossary of the scary (digital) words found in camera manuals
* inserting batteries and memory cards
* basic settings e.g. Auto, flash, still pictures/movies, zoom (including macro)
* menu settings (portrait, landscape, sports modes etc)
* storing photos (computer, USB, CD, external hard drive)
* printing (via Card or USB using in-store printers or via computer to home printer)
To store or home print photos students need basic computer skills.
For interested (and competent) students, I may add a follow up course on other topics – photoshop, creating slideshows etc.
If you would like to join the Introduction to Digital Camera Group or would like to peak to someone about it, please send us a message on our contact page.